Where are the Eight Streets
Although now larger than 8 streets, the official boundaries of Eight Streets Neighborhood are as follows:
- The entire streets of: Dwight, Taylor, Milford, Bond, Hanson and Ringgold.
- Waltham Street, from Tremont to Washington.
- Shawmut Ave from East Berkeley to the alley between Waltham and Union Park. (211 Shawmut through 304 Shawmut, all addresses)
- The even side of Tremont Street from East Berkeley to the alley between Waltham and Union Park. (500 Tremont through 560 Tremont, even addresses only)
- The odd side of East Berkeley St., from Tremont to Shawmut (1-65)
On Google Maps: